Privacy Statement of Disnet B.V.
1 October 2022
During the processing of personal data Disnet B.V. works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Disnet B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website www.disnet.nl en all affiliated brands and their websites. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of Disnet B.V. at the end of this privacy statement.
Sending newsletters We have a newsletter to inform those interested on news, tips and information about our products and services. Your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, email address and website. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information for three months after you cancelled your subscription.
You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Access to portal Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings. We will keep track of your activities for proof.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, email address and VAT number and Chamber of Commerce number. We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We store this information for six months after our services to you have ended.
Contact form You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number and email address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Promotion Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
- via social media
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option. Further, you can inform us through the portal.
Providing data to third parties Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above-mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Statistics We keep statistics on the use of our website.
Google Analytics We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don't allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don't anonymize the IP-adresses.
Security We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a username and password
- After receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
Changes to this privacy statement We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
Complaints If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an e-mail with the details of your complaint to . We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint at the authority.
Contact details Disnet B.V. Bathoorn 4B 9411 SE Beilen